[RADIATOR] Negative Acct-Delay-Time from proxy RADIUS server

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Feb 1 11:28:43 UTC 2018

On 26.1.2018 8.37, Vangelis Kyriakakis wrote:

>       Thanks for the answer. So I guess as a workaround I should just
> create a hook at the destination radius server that will change the
> Acct-Delay-Time to 0 if it is a very large number.

I'd say that would fix it for now. The fix for this issue is now in
4.19. Acct-Delay-Time is now modified if the adjustment is larger than
0. After reviewing the current behaviour, additional changes and fixes
were also done: if the attribute is not present, it's not added by a
proxy any longer. There was also another fix where no adjustment was
done for an accounting request that triggered failover the the next host.

Thanks again for reporting this!
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.