[RADIATOR] Issue with Accounting Packets from MKT

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Aug 1 15:35:35 UTC 2018

On 01/08/2018 15.40, Brandon Shiers wrote:

> Can I use the ClientHook Globally to get the correct values, or does it have to be on a per-client clause?

ClientHook configuration is valid within a <Client ...> clause. Each
Client clause can have its own ClientHook. In addition to this, you can
have one global ClientHook which is run before per-Client ClientHook.

I my previous message I did not mention this global ClientHook, but it's
available. Note that if a matching Client clause is not found, global
ClientHook is not run.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.