[RADIATOR] Attributes not Defined Vendor 24757

Patrik Forsberg patrik.forsberg at ip-only.se
Fri Oct 20 12:01:26 UTC 2017

Hello,

Found http://rbdoc.ufanet.ru/lzn7830011_1r3f/66_1543-CRA1191170_1-V1Uen.D.html

Seems to define things like

VENDORATTR  24757       WiMAX-Session-Error-Msg       143       string
VENDORATTR  24757       WIMAX-Acct-Reason             144       integer
VALUE                   WIMAX-Acct-Reason             AAA-LOAD-ACCT-SESSION-UP          1
VALUE                   WIMAX-Acct-Reason             AAA-LOAD-ACCT-SESSION-DOWN       2
VALUE                   WIMAX-Acct-Reason             AAA-LOAD-ACCT- PERIODIC       3
VALUE                   WIMAX-Acct-Reason             AAA-LOAD-ACCT-VOLUME-INGRESS-EXCEEDED       16
VALUE                   WIMAX-Acct-Reason             AAA-LOAD-ACCT-VOLUME-EGRESS-EXCEEDED       17
VALUE                   WIMAX-Acct-Reason             AAA-LOAD-ACCT-IDLE-TIMEOUT       18
VALUE                   WIMAX-Acct-Reason             AAA-LOAD-ACCT-TIME-EXCEEDED       19
VENDORATTR  24757       WIMAX-Qos-Rate-Inbound        156       string
VENDORATTR  24757       WIMAX-Qos-Rate-Outbound       157       string

Can't find one for 146 tho..
Something like that - no guarantees..

Regards,
Patrik Forsberg