[RADIATOR] Use secret from <ClientListLDAP> in <AuthBy RADIUS>

Johan Wassberg jocar at su.se
Thu Oct 19 11:22:09 UTC 2017

Hi!

Trying to minimize our configuration and needs of local secrets.

>From my last post on this list, all our client configuration is moved to
LDAP and works just fine (<ClientListLDAP>).

Some of our incoming requests are handled with <AuthBy RADIUS> to remote
servers. The remove servers also act as clients to us and is therefor
configured in LDAP with a secret.

Is it possible to somehow use the secret from the client object (in
LDAP) as a secret when connecting to the remote Radius server?

--
jocar