[RADIATOR] Attributes not Defined Vendor 24757

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Tue Nov 14 12:56:35 UTC 2017

Is the default behavior to ignore requests where attributes do not appear in the dictionary?

If so, can that behavior be changed not to warn?

Case in point, if we have a NAS sending NAS-Port-Type’s not defined in the dictionary, we just want the integer value to use in a custom sub? Will Radiator still process the request without passing it, and populate the NAS-Port-Type attribute with the non-defined dictionary value? (therefore containing the integer value only) ?

--
inoc.net!rblayzor
XMPP: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net