[RADIATOR] Attributes not Defined Vendor 24757

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Nov 10 09:55:51 UTC 2017

On 20.10.2017 15.01, Patrik Forsberg wrote:

> Found
> http://rbdoc.ufanet.ru/lzn7830011_1r3f/66_1543-CRA1191170_1-V1Uen.D.html
>
> Seems to define things like

Note that those are Ericsson VSAs in the document. So it's likely that
they are not the ones Bryce is seeing from Telrad.

I did more digging through WiMAX documents, but did not find anything
for 143,144,146 or 156. The latest WiMAX docs go up to VSA 142, so the
best option might be to see the Telrad docs or ask them more about the
unknown attriutes.

In case anyone is interested in taking a look at the RADIUS related
specs, searching for keyword tlvs seems to bring up the relevant specs:
http://wimaxforum.org/TechSpec

> VENDORATTR  24757       WiMAX-Session-Error-Msg       143       string

This and the others VSAs are defined for vendor 2352 Redback (Ericsson)
in Radiator dictionary. The latest WiMAX specs have a couple of
attributes that are not yet under vendor WiMAX in Radiator's dictionary,
so I'll see that they get added.

If someone finds out more about WiMAX attributes 143,144,146 or 156,
please let me know we'll take a look at adding them too.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.