[RADIATOR] accounting record

rohan.henry cwjamaica.com rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com
Wed Mar 29 00:58:25 UTC 2017

Thanks Bruno,

So once an access-accept is sent back to the NAS the user is allowed access to the resources?

Is this a feature of Radiator? Because I have seen where another radius application (navisradius, now Alcatel AAA) allows access to resources only when the accounting start record is received.

Although I was of the impression that configuring accounting records is optional.

Regards,
Rohan