[RADIATOR] AuthDNSROAM DNS SRV Lookup Failure

Fernando Reis fereis at ipcb.pt
Mon Mar 27 09:19:45 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've made all the tests that I could do
Version 1.08 works very well.
The default version Net::DNS in Centos 7 (0.72) does fail to, but not with the same error and not always...
Maybe some message in the https://www.open.com.au/radiator/install.html page telling users to use 1.08...

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Fernando Reis
IT Services | Polytechnic Institute of Castelo Branco
Av. Pedro Álvares Cabral n.º 12 6000-084 Castelo Branco - Portugal
T +351 272 339 600 | F +351 272 339 601 | @ fereis at ipcb.pt

Fernando Reis