[RADIATOR] Reading external mysql db, getting strange results.

Jeremy Ward jward at TransitWireless.com
Thu Mar 23 03:03:50 UTC 2017

This might be a basic answer to a more complicated issue, but here's my two cents:

Did you make sure that MySQL is configured to be accessible from external sources, or from the IP of the RADIATOR instance?

Cheers,

Jeremy Ward | Wireless Network Engineer
Transit Wireless
1350 Broadway, 3rd Floor