[RADIATOR] Tacacs AuthorizeGroupAttr ?

Sami Keski-Kasari samikk at open.com.au
Tue Mar 14 09:06:04 UTC 2017

Hello Patrik,

Juniper is working differently in authorization part than Cisco.
Juniper requires that all rules are sent to the device in the first
query and after that Juniper device will evaluate rules.

In juniper, you can define multiple rules like this:
AuthorizeGroup view permit service=junos-exec {local-user-name=tacacs-view \
     allow-commands="^(exit|show (cli
authorization|vlans|interfaces|ethernet-switching).*)" \
     deny-commands=".*"}

Best Regards,
  Sami