[RADIATOR] Fwd: Alvarion Breezemax & Radiator

Michael Tipton mtipton at neonova.net
Wed Jun 7 13:26:28 UTC 2017

I did give the eap-ttls.cfg a try and had no success in establishing a TTLS
tunnel. The odd thing is I had no issues and was able to get EAP-TTLS and
MSCHAPv2 working with cambium wireless equipment, however, no luck with the
alavrion equipment. You will find the configs and logs I tried. One
provided by Telrad and one copy of eap-ttls.cfg. Any help is appreciated!

Apparently the logs made my message to large and it was never approved by a
moderator. I've trimmed them down, they should be attached now.