[RADIATOR] Fwd: MSCHAP reply

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Jan 9 15:23:30 UTC 2017

On 6.1.2017 12.32, Kaiser Cheng wrote:

> We find a NAS  needs MSCHAP instead of MSCHAPv2, how can I do?
>
> the final response:
>        MS-CHAP2-Success = "<0>S=058DEBD426DD8F71AE7BB6FA0DC5C18F7FC576E9”
> how can we make radiator has MSCHAP response?

Hello Kaiser, you can solve this to configure the NAS or the device that
orignates the authentication request to use MSCHAP. I don't think it's
possible to downgrade MSCHAPv2 to MSCHAP on Radiator's side. Typically
the clients that support these authentication methods have ways to set
them with configuration.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.