[RADIATOR] Radiator Timeout

Mahmoud Abdelsalam m.abdelsalam at wimd.com.kw
Tue Feb 28 09:13:50 UTC 2017

Hello Hugh,

Sorry for the late reply, I found that the client device(Mikrotik)
randomly discards the reply, here is a debug log:

http://pastebin.com/vx39kT0A

Is there any workarounds for such issue?

For SQL, I have set timeout to 0 to prevent having radiator backoff and
it didn't timeout for almost 1 day now.

Thank you

Mahmoud.