[RADIATOR] How to OR attributes for Handler selection

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Feb 18 00:53:11 UTC 2017

Hello all -

On this topic, I always find it preferable to have all my Handlers do simple positive matches, then at the end of the list have a default Handler that deals with “everything else”.

I personally find that having “complicated” Handlers makes troubleshooting later on that much more difficult.

YMMV of course.

Now, that said, for “advanced players” you can also use a list of default Handlers together with Identifiers in each and an <AuthBy Handler> in the first one to do the selection.

See the example in “goodies/authhandler.cfg”.