[RADIATOR] Radiator team available for meeting in Mobile World Congress 2018

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Tue Dec 5 07:40:02 UTC 2017

Hello all,

We are happy to invite you to meet us at our stand 3B10 at the Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona during 26 Feb - 1 Mar and discuss how we can help you with Radiator AAA solutions.

Possible topics for discussion include:

– Radiator NFV product line and new integration use cases

– Our latest product and service line additions

– New VoLTE, VoWiFi, GBA/BSF and 3GPP AAA Server use cases among others

– New features of Radiator

Visit us at our stand during the event, or schedule a meeting in advance. Get in touch with the Radiator team at info at open.com.au.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona! And as always, we are also happy to arrange a conf call in all matters regarding Radiator at a suitable time for you.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall

Sales & Marketing, Open System Consultants

jjs at open.com.au

[ +358 45 137 8505 ]( http://tel:+358%2045%201378505 )