[RADIATOR] Access reject if replyattr >81 characters

Chris.Millington at uk.fujitsu.com Chris.Millington at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 31 13:04:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have altered a running Radiator instance to talk to the MySQL database via the network it was previous on the same box (no issues). The handler has been altered from dbi:mysql:Radiator to dbi:ODBC:Radiator

When testing using radpwtst I get Access-Reject when a replyattr is greater than 81 character, if I shorten the replyattr of the same user to 81 characters I get Access-Accept

A tcpdump has proved that the whole replyattr is being received, isql also receives the whole replyatti when used to query table.

I am getting the same behaviour on a the below boxes, the perl and unixodbc vary per distribution
RHEL Radiator 4.17
RHEL Radiator 4.19
Ubuntu Radiator 4.19

Any guidance appreciated

Thanks
Chris

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW;  PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.