[RADIATOR] MessageLog Format text2pcap, missing tool in goodies

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Aug 14 13:03:39 UTC 2017

On 10.8.2017 21.00, Karl Gaissmaier wrote:

> 1.) Please add a dot as delimiter between seconds and microseconds, then
>   text2pcap can parse the timestamp with the option flag '-t %s.'

Ok, the microseconds will be zero padded too keep all significant digits.

> 2.) and if we already patch and change the output format, we should also
> trim the directive line to meet promised text2pcap enhancements:
Reconsidering this, I think the current '##' prefix should stay since we
don't know how text2pcap will handle '#TEXT2PCAP'. If the prefix is kept
as is, the lines can still processed to get the options but they should
not clash with the possible text2pcap extensions.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.