[RADIATOR] Is StatusServer broken in 4.19 and latest patches?

Karl Gaissmaier karl.gaissmaier at uni-ulm.de
Tue Aug 8 08:46:10 UTC 2017

Hi Radiator team,

just as info before I'll do more debugging.

StatusServer seems to be broken in 4.19 and latest patches applies at
least here at Ulm University.

> This is perl 5, version 22, subversion 1 (v5.22.1) built for i86pc-solaris
> SunOS mizar 5.11 11.3 i86pc i386 i86pc

I had to go back in panic to 4.17, since my eduroam upstream with the
germany NREN stopped talking to me and a quick local test showed me,
that something is wrong with StatusServer in Radiator 4.19.

More tests will follow but maybe it is already helpful for you and you
can look at your release tests too.

Best Regards
    Charly

--