[RADIATOR] Questions regarding new release and current roadmap

Nadav Hod nadav.hod at comm-it.co.il
Thu Jun 30 06:01:44 CDT 2016

Hi,

You're assuming that whoever owns Radiator servers has a team who operate these complex CM systems, and are interested in taking responsibility for their configuration.  That's not the case.

I'm interested in a very humble feature that shouldn't require such systems nor much complexity: being able to import variables from external files/DB. These can be stored in memory when the Radiator process is loaded.

It would definitely go a long way to allowing an organization to create a generic Radiator installation, having to change a minimal number of variables that are server and site specific.