[RADIATOR] Redback BRAS _ Radiator _ GPON network

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jun 10 17:45:11 CDT 2016

Hello Thomas -

If the Redback Smartedge BRAS can be configured to send RADIUS interim accounting updates, then yes you can configure Radiator to handle them.

Note that this is totally dependent on the Redback device, so you will need to check their documentation.

--

Hugh Irvine
hugh at open.com.au

DIAMETER, SIM, etc.
Full source on Unix, Linux, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.