[RADIATOR] Duplicate packets

Mahmoud Abdelsalam m.abdelsalam at wimd.com.kw
Mon Jul 18 03:11:09 CDT 2016

Hello Hugh,

I am not handling start packets so they are ignored, as you may noticed
in the debug, with some of them it receives duplicates with the same
session ID while with some others it receives two-way duplicates, I mean
it receives parent and child sessions at the same time and then
duplicates for both, the child session has this cisco-avpair =
"parent-session-id=id".

Also I handle stop packets, here is a DB dump:

http://pastebin.com/J8WQFCAf

and here is my config:

http://pastebin.com/xMiuQGHH

Best Regards,