[RADIATOR] radiator never gets to the 2nd authentication phase in PEAP - MSCHAPv2

Hugo Veiga hveiga at ubi.pt
Tue Jan 26 03:13:53 CST 2016

Hi Alan,

I have the same config on radiator 4.9 and it works perfectly.

About the stuff order ;) , I use the Authby as "functions" and usually I
put them before the handlers, this is very practical to reuse code.

As you suggested I tried to put them after the handlers and I have the same
exact result.

Best regards,
Hugo Veiga