[RADIATOR] radiator never gets to the 2nd authentication phase in PEAP - MSCHAPv2

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Jan 25 14:01:38 CST 2016

On 01/25/2016 07:57 PM, Hugo Veiga wrote:

> I'm upgrading from 4.9 to radiator 4.16 and I'm stuck because I can't
> get radiator to get to the inner authentication phase.

AuthBy INTERNAL does not work with EAP (PEAP in this case). It just
ignores the request by default.

If you had problems with the upgrade and changed your configuration,
make sure that you have Digest::SHA installed. It became an mandatory in
Radiator 4.10. It's part of core Perl since Perl 5.10. For some reason
RHEL and CentOS have packaged it separately, so for those you need to
install perl-Digest-SHA RPM package.

> It simply doesn't dispatch to the inner handler! Am I missing to install
> something?

It's the AuthBy INTERNAL that's causing this. See if you have an older
configuration and compare what has changed.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.