[RADIATOR] Radmin logs

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Dec 1 13:24:19 UTC 2016

On 30.11.2016 21.09, Eric W. Bates wrote:
> I've inherited a working Radiator/Radmin installation.
>
> Does Radmin log administrator errors? I created a new administrator but
> the authentication appears to fail and I cannot understand why; so I'm
> looking for logs.

It does log to SQL. Does 'Message Log' link from the Radmin main page
show anything?

If not, and you'd like to access SQL directly to see what the tables
contain, locate file called Sql.pm and see the credentials therein.

Taking a look at the web server logs might also to be useful to check
for errors Radmin might have encountered while it runs.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.