[RADIATOR] Radiator and Load Balancer

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Mon Aug 1 10:28:41 CDT 2016

In my experience this is not the case. It will LISTEN on those addresses for sure. But it’s return packets are always sourced from the primary IP address of the outgoing interface. DSR will work, but the clients will receive a response from an IP address that is not of the configure RADIUS server. This may (but should not) work for various clients. This may of changed, in recent years. YMMV.

--
Robert
inoc.net!rblayzor