[RADIATOR] A few questions regarding MacSec

Nadav Hod nadav.hod at comm-it.co.il
Fri Apr 15 09:27:34 CDT 2016

Thanks for the quick reply Heikki.

Does Radiator support Macsec for switch-host and switch-switch links? The two connection types are quite different.
There is a great explanation of how Macsec works and what information is exchanged here:

https://clnv.s3.amazonaws.com/2015/usa/pdf/BRKCRS-2892.pdf

As you can see, there is more than just the Eap-key-name avpair being returned and calculated. However that's what Radiator documentation specified as supported.