[RADIATOR] Performance logging

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 05:09:22 CDT 2016

Hi,

> Somewhat yes, I get the idea of anonymizing user’s identity with PEAP, but
> for example with demo test certificates bundled with Radiator, PEAP-TLS
> takes 15 rounds for a single EAP authentication.

well, PEAP itself takes around 12-14 rounds - the EAP-TLS part is short. however,
unless the client is correctly configured it will do the PEAP part with any RADIUS server
that has a CA the client knows (hello any of those public CAs) - and thus will
provide that server with the clients public-component TLS cert....

alan