[RADIATOR] VM or physical

Mark Picone mark.picone at deakin.edu.au
Thu Sep 17 19:45:31 CDT 2015

We have been running radius (and ~90% of our infrastructure) on VMs (ESX/vSphere) for 5+ years without any issues.
We currently have 6 active servers behind an F5 load balancer which easily handles all our internal 802.1x etc. for our two main campuses.

Regards,

Mark Picone
Systems Administrator
Deakin eSolutions