[RADIATOR] Radiator, WPA2, certificates and untrusted

Ole Frendved Hansen olef at dtu.dk
Tue Sep 1 10:14:35 CDT 2015

Hi Jesper,

I think this is normal behavior.
In eduroam we install the CA’s root-certificate in the client/supplicant. (The 'eduroam CAT’ crafted installer does so).

The clients certificate store is the responsibility of the browser (in a laptop).
So, in a web context your server-certificate is said to be click-free (automatic acknowledged), if the CA has paid to be included in the default collection within the certificate store.

I am not into if wi-fi is able to access those certificate stores on some platforms.

Best, Ole
ole.frendved.hansen at deic.dk
DeIC, Danish e-Infrastructure Cooperation, www.deic.dk