[RADIATOR] Is this config possible?

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Oct 30 08:51:25 CDT 2015

Can I work around this just by doing the following in my users file?

.
.
.
# Allow non-admin access to Wireless Controller
DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Client-Identifier = WirelessController, Group = WirelessUsers
	# Return NON enabled privileges attributes

# Allow admin access to Wireless Controller
DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Client-Identifier = WirelessController, Group = WirelessAdmins
	# Return enabled privileges attributes
	AddToReply Session-Timeout=0,Callback-Number=admin
.
.
.
# Last entry reject