[RADIATOR] Password/certificate security seems next to none on Radiator server

Nadav Hod nadav.hod at comm-it.co.il
Fri Oct 2 09:45:50 CDT 2015

Hi Tuure,

Moving the secrets from one cleartext file to another isn't secure, it's just a way to break the code between more files. I'm interested in a secure way to access credentials which are kept both encrypted and only accessed when authenticated by a keyfile or something equally strong.

As far as I can tell this doesn't exist today in Radiator, I'm asking this members in this mailing list whether or not they think there is added value in implementing some form of sustainable security for these credentials.