[RADIATOR] Migrating a Radiator+Radmin server

Michael Bellears MBellears at gcomm.com.au
Tue Nov 3 16:31:03 CST 2015

I think I may have found the problem.

"older" version of SQL used:

'TYPE=MyISAM'

"new" version of SQL uses:

ENGINE=MYISAM

On the "new" server, it complained about our old radmin dbase dump file, as it use "TYPE" - So, I did a find/replace of "TYPE" -> "ENGINE" - Unaware there was "other" lines that had "Type"...hence NASTYPE was changed by the find/replace to NASENGINE....Im just in the process of reimporting (Post a more "accurate" find/replace....fingers crossed all works ok :)