[RADIATOR] eduroam request with EAP Nak desires type 26

RICHARD DUNNE richard.dunne at dit.ie
Fri Mar 13 11:19:31 CDT 2015

Hi

thats right my outer tunnel is PEAP with an inner tunnel of MS-CHAP-v2.
I dont know why clients being sent form an other radius server is looking
for MSCHAPv2. Should they not first create the PEAP tunnel , then the inner

Regards

Richard

--

This email originated from DIT. If you received this email in error, please
delete it from your system. Please note that if you are not the named

Is ó ITBÁC a tháinig an ríomhphost seo. Má fuair tú an ríomhphost seo trí
earráid, scrios de do chóras é le do thoil. Tabhair ar aird, mura tú an
seolaí ainmnithe, go bhfuil dianchosc ar aon nochtadh, aon chóipeáil, aon
dáileadh nó ar aon ghníomh a dhéanfar bunaithe ar an ábhar atá sa
ríomhphost nó sna hiatáin seo. www.dit.ie

Tá ITBÁC ag aistriú go Gráinseach Ghormáin – DIT is on the move to
Grangegorman <http://www.dit.ie/grangegorman>