[RADIATOR] ODBC Connection Error

Mohammed Alhaj Ali m.alhaj at itc.sa
Thu Mar 12 02:46:33 CDT 2015

Hi
Need help; I'm getting this error log when try to connect to remote DB:

ERR: Could not connect to SQL database with DBI->connect dbi:ODBC:DSLDB, zoouser, zoopass2009: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/lib/libsqora.so.11.1' : file not found (SQL-01000

However odbc connection seems to be fine, please check below:

[root at radiator03 ~]# isql -v DSLDB
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |
SQL>

Lookup forward to your help..

Thank you!
Regards.