[RADIATOR] Log file encoding

Tim Jones tim.jones at fon.com
Wed Jun 17 03:10:27 CDT 2015

Hi,

I've been asked to ensure that the log files created by our Radiator
instance are using a consistant particular character encoding. As when
doing some analysis, it has been discovered that some logs are latin1, some
us-ascii, and some utf-8.

I cannot find any reference to character encoding within the Radiator
documentation, but of course all string-type attributes in the RADIUS
protocol are defined as UTF-8 encoded so I would have expected that of the
Radiator logs as well.

Is there an option supporting this within Radiator, or is it more do with
with the Perl environment as a whole?

Many thanks,

[image: Fon] <http://www.fon.com/>Tim JonesSoftware Development+34 612345678
C/ Quintanavides 15, Edificio 2, Planta 1ª
Parque Empresarial Vía Norte de Metrovacesa
Las Tablas
28050 MadridSkype: tim.jones.fonAll information in this email is
confidential <http://corp.fon.com/legal/email-disclaimer>