[RADIATOR] Apple iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Jul 31 09:31:21 CDT 2015

On 07/31/2015 05:04 PM, Howard, Christopher wrote:

> We're running CentOS 6 here and fixed the TLSv1.2 issue with these new
> OSes.  You're correct that using yum to install Net::SSLeay will result in
> not being able to use newer versions of TLS.

Thanks for confirming this.

> However, I've always used the CPAN shell to build and install perl
> modules.  Doing this works perfectly fine and it's almost as easy as using
> yum.  We're running Net::SSLeay v1.70 here without any problems on CentOS
> 6.

Thanks for the confirmation. I have also often used modules this way.
For some organisations this can be problematic because of local
policies, etc., so that's why we'd like to see that Radiator works with
the system supplied modules too.

Are the clients Apple clients or are you seeing Android or Windows
clients using TLS 1.2 too?

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.