[RADIATOR] Running Radiator under SELinux?

Waßerroth, Stephan stephan.wasserroth at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jul 30 17:34:10 CDT 2015

Hi,

Installing and running Radiator 4.15 under CentOS 7 with SELinux in enforced mode worked "out of the box". However, we don't use any databases. Our environment is pretty typical for "eduroam"-installations: local users are authenticated against a Windows-AD (using winbind) and non-local users are forwarded (via RADSEC) to the next upstream level of Radius-Servers (in our case to the DFN-servers in Germany).
Logging is sent via syslog to a Splunk-server.

This was our first try of SELinux on the Radius-servers -- and it was an easy success.

Thank you & regards,
Stephan