[RADIATOR] Running Radiator under SELinux?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Jul 28 15:00:38 CDT 2015

On 07/24/2015 10:40 AM, Waßerroth, Stephan wrote:

> is it possible to run Radiator (newest version) on Linux (CentOS 7)
> with SELinux enabled? Are there any special configurations or other
> advices to consider? Or should we better disable SELinux?

I'd say it is worth trying with SELinux enabled first. We have not
looked throughly at this yet, but basic configuration seems to work. If
you check radiusd_selinux(8) man page, many things apply to Radiator too.

Please let us know how it goes. We are interested in hearing about
results you, or the other list members, have.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.