[RADIATOR] Radiator Version 4.15 released - security fixes and enhancements

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Jul 17 05:38:35 CDT 2015

On 16.7.2015 18.10, Hartmaier Alexander wrote:
> On 2015-07-16 15:07, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:

>> There's also an example of how to use a custom module, possibly modified
>> from Radius/LogFormat.pm, to change the formatting or add new formats.
> I know because I was the one who requested the feature and wrote the Log
> module before you added the hook ;)

Yes, this was more for the other list members :)

> Yes I know. What I'd like to have is a way to *log* the actual chosen
> cipher per EAP-TLS connection, ideally in the AuthLog file.

That's probably fairly simple to log. Not sure how to get it authlog,
though. I'll see what can be done for this and get back to you when I
know more. Maybe the TLS version should be available too and visible in
the debug logs.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Heikki

NetWare etc.