[RADIATOR] Cisco 5508 passing mac for mac auth

Gabe Carmichael gabe at lksd.org
Tue Feb 17 19:34:56 CST 2015

All,
When using a Cisco Wireless controller I have mac delimiters and 3 modes of
operation:

- Other - (In the Radius Access Request with Mac Authentication Password is
NOT sent.)

- Free Radius - (In the Radius Access Request with Mac Authentication
Password is controller's shared secret with radius server.)

 - Cisco ACS - (In the Radius Access Request with Mac Authentication
password is client's MAC address.)

my question is, I am trying to get Radiator to auth by mac addresses in a
flat file. Which mode do I need to use, and how would I need it mod my
config file? Attached is a copy of my config.

--

Gabe Carmichael
Systems Analyst - Networking/Email