[RADIATOR] Account log to MySQL

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Feb 5 07:35:18 CST 2015

On 3.2.2015 23.39, Chad Roseburg wrote:

>                  FailureQuery    insert into RADAUTHLOG (TIME_STAMP,
> USERNAME, TYPE, REASON) values (%t, '%n', 0, %1)

In addition to the other suggestions, I recommend either escaping the
the information that is supplied by the user with %Quote, see '5.2
Special characters' in the reference manual or using SQL bind variables.

SQL bind variables for AuthLog SQL are available with Radiator 4.13 or
later.

For example:
FailureQuery    insert into RADAUTHLOG (TIME_STAMP, USERNAME, TYPE,
REASON) values (?, ?, 0, ?)
FailureQueryParam %t
FailureQueryParam %n
FailureQueryParam %1

In addition to this, you can also define UsernameCharset if you'd like
to make sure any special characters in User-Name do not reach your SIP2
server. See the reference manual for more.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.