[RADIATOR] COA log

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Wed Feb 4 17:20:41 CST 2015

I personally log COA/POD requests using a very custom method.  This may
not be desirable for others.  I do this by after processing the COA/POD
normally, pass it to an AuthBy config that essentially changes it to an
Accounting-Request packet, populates a few extra values, then passes it
to my normal accounting log AuthBy.  This also requires adding custom
values to the dictionary file.

<AuthBy GROUP>
          Identifier convert2accounting

         <AuthBy INTERNAL>
                 OtherHook sub {\
                   # some fancy code here.
                 }
         </AuthBy>

         # now that this packate has been converted to an accounting
packet, it is ready to be logged.  pass it to the accounting log AuthBy
         AuthBy accounting_log
</AuthBy>

an example result is something like this:

| username | timestamp           | type   | sess_time | term_cause   |
| username | 2015-01-05 15:04:09 | login  |      NULL | NULL         |
| username | 2015-01-05 16:46:03 | info   |      NULL | rate-change  |
| username | 2015-01-05 16:47:02 | info   |      NULL | kick-request |
| username | 2015-01-05 16:47:02 | logout |      6173 | Admin-Reset  |