[RADIATOR] IgnoreAccountingResponse

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Dec 21 14:48:43 CST 2015

Hello Ronald -

IgnoreAccountingResponse does not affect the retries and timeouts, it is typically used in conjunction with AccountingHandled in the Realm or Handler.

See section 5.31.30 in the Radiator manual (“doc/ref.pdf”):

5.31.30 IgnoreAccountingResponse

This optional flag causes AuthBy RADIUS to ignore replies to accounting requests, instead of forwarding them back to the originating host.
This can be used in conjunction with the AccountingHandled flag in a Handler or Realm (see Section 5.20.10 on page 75)
to ensure that every proxied accounting request is replied to immediately, and the eventual reply from the remote RADIUS server is dropped.