[RADIATOR] Problem in EAP-TLS for user authentication in Windows 8.1

Vangelis Kyriakakis vkyriak at forthnet.gr
Wed Dec 2 04:24:09 CST 2015

Hello,

      Are there any news concerning this issue? We have tried Windows
8.1 with EAP-TLS and faced the same authentication problem which was
solved by disabling server certificate validation as Sami states.
      Has the problem fixed in Windows 10, or a W10 client has to use
the same workaround?

              Best regards
                      Vangelis