[RADIATOR] davispolk.com: cannot login

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Aug 18 14:36:56 CDT 2015

On 08/18/2015 10:16 PM, Qiu, Dennis wrote:

> Tue Aug 18 12:08:26 2015: DEBUG: New TacacsplusConnection created for
> 172.20.165.194:14854

> We see more than thousands of those lines in log.  No one can login
> network device.

> After I restart Radius service, then it works again.

Hello Dennis,

I have not heard about this sort of behaviour from the other TACACS+
users, so I'd like to ask you to see if there is any useful debug
information available from the Cisco client side.

Also, if I provide you with ServerTACACSPLUS.pm that has additional
debugging that tells if there is anything received over the new
connection, can you try it to gather some additional logs?

I can get back to you with the enhanced logging tomorrow.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.