[RADIATOR] OpenSSL version.

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Aug 18 14:12:44 CDT 2015

On 08/18/2015 09:11 PM, Johnson, Neil M wrote:

> I upgraded to 5.20.2.2002 which has a working Win32::Daemon.
>
> I was able to also  also install Win32::Lsa from the RADIATOR distribution.

The modules for Perl 5.20 and 5.22 currently work only with Strawberry
Perl. Previously I wrote that the Win32-Lsa modules that come with
Radiator work with ActivePerl 5.18. To be more exact: that's also
currently the latest version of ActivePerl that works. This is why I
wrote we will try again compiling the module so that it works with
ActivePerl 5.20 and 5.22 too. I'm sorry for the confusion.

> Howver, when I try to run RADIATOR I get the following error in the logs:
>
> Tue Aug 18 12:57:19 2015 949160: ERR: Could not load AuthBy module Radius::AuthLSA: Attempt to reload Radius/AuthLSA.pm aborted.
> Compilation failed in require at (eval 101) line 2, <CONFIG> line 631.

Yes, the PPM installer does install the PPM contents but ActivePerl
won't find them and this is why you see the error.

I should have information about Win32-Lsa modules for ActivePerl 5.20
and 5.22 tomorrow. Meanwhile you can give 5.18 a try (Win32::Daemon form
CPAN) if you want to see that it works. I noticed that the latest 5.18
ActivePerl comes with Net::SSLeay 1.69 and OpenSSL 1.0.2d, so the
bundled software seems to be quite recent.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.