[RADIATOR] OpenSSL version.

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Aug 17 16:53:38 CDT 2015

Heikki,

I tried to upgrade to ActiveState PERL 5.18.4.1804 and when I try to install the following modules I need:

C:\Perl64\bin>ppm install Net-SNMP
Downloading Net-SNMP-v6.0.1...failed 500 write failed: Bad file descriptor
ppm install failed: 500 write failed: Bad file descriptor

C:\Perl64\bin>ppm install http://www.open.com.au/radiator/free-downloads/Win32-Lsa.ppd
ppm install failed: 500 write failed: Bad file descriptor

I also could not install Win32::Daemon with either 5.18.4.1804 or 5.22.0.2200

C:\Perl64\bin>ppm install Win32::Daemon
Downloading ActiveState Package Repository dbimage...done
Syncing site PPM database with .packlists...done
ppm install failed: Can't find any package that provides Win32::Daemon

Thanks.

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson