[RADIATOR] MySQL accounting gets entered but not deleted

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 14 21:24:49 CDT 2015

Hello Gabe -

The RADONLINE table is used to maintain a list of “who is connected now”, ie. records are entered when a user connects (an accounting start message) and removed when the user disconnects (an accounting stop message).

The ACCOUNTING table is an historical record of all connections over time and is usually kept for some period of time for audit and/or billing purposes.

If you don’t want any records in the ACCOUNTING table, just disable the inserts.

If you need more help send me a copy of your configuration file and I will be happy to assist.