[RADIATOR] RequestHook in AuthBy RADIUS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Apr 22 01:21:01 CDT 2015

Hello Jose -

One way to do this is with multiple Handler clauses and an AuthBy HANDLER clause in the first one.

See the example in “goodies/authhandler.cfg”.

See also section 5.76 AuthBy HANDLER in the manual (“doc/ref.pdf”).

You can have a different PreAuthHook in each target Handler clause, and the overall configuration will be much simpler.

I would also have separate configuration files for authentication and accounting (each listening only on the corresponding ports).

hope that helps