[RADIATOR] Change Default Size for Capabilities Field

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Sep 26 15:59:16 CDT 2014

On 09/26/2014 02:04 AM, James Austin wrote:

> I changed the value in the italicized line from ('C',0) to ('C',1).  If
> this is what you are referring to it still does not enable accounting.
> The sniffer stills show no accounting and the debug does not show any
> accounting related requests.

Did you verify the change with Wireshark or from the WiMAX client logs.
That is, did the WiMAX-Capability attribute have accounting check in the
Access-Accept?

> By the way the version of radiator we are running is 4.8.
>
> Any other suggestions short of upgrading Radiator??

You could check you changed the file that Radiator uses in case you have
multiple copies on the disk. Is the WiMAX RADIUS client logging anything?

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.